Official : Leicester have SACKED Claudio Ranieri

Simpson refuses to reply to Carragher about the meeting in Seville. Says it all about the little ****. Then again, we all found out the type of man Simpson is when Newcastle fucked him off for beating his missus.

Simpson refuses to reply to Carragher about the meeting in Seville. Says it all about the little ****. Then again, we all found out the type of man Simpson is when Newcastle fucked him off for beating his missus.
Not the first time Simpson's been put in his place on twitter, one of the few benefits to that place has been seeing him get told how big a **** he is on a regular basis.

Just amazes me that the same few managers (Hodgson, Pulis, Pardew, etc) just keep getting job after job. Maybe as an interim until the end of the season I understand, but how does he deserve to be their full on manager going forward?
Its a closed shop mate.
That's the way it has to be..

Had never heard of Danny Simpson..until he said "what is the point of Dzeko?" or words similar,online,when he was a Newcastle reserve...the next time I had heard of him was in a Leicester City fans forum..the thread was entitled
"How has Danny Simpson got faster?"
He looked sublime, again,mon night as the fortunate foxes ran harder and faster than any team in the premiership in the last two years...I wonder...

Just amazes me that the same few managers (Hodgson, Pulis, Pardew, etc) just keep getting job after job. Maybe as an interim until the end of the season I understand, but how does he deserve to be their full on manager going forward?
All you had to do was start that sentence with 'So' and I would be jumping in the car and hunting you down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.