What makes you choose to be on this site?

I like the humour and the knock about although i can take it too far and my humour doesn't always look good on paper hence the lol's

And all the cunts,i like them

I think I'm hysterical too. I'm the only one though. It's very sad.

I don't bother with lols though. :)

I came on here because jock posters were few and far between, I might have to rethink my subscription now

It's a social group that contains most of what makes me happy in real life - wide variety of views, topics and personalities, many of whom don't take themselves too seriously and are happy to poke fun at life - but who are also, ahem, relatively well balanced and recognise when it's not fun any more.

That and because I never looked much at the "what we really look like" thread, so I still have overly generous imaginary pics of you all rather than the ugly truth.

Used to post on mancityforum, which was a bit quiet. Started reading threads on here when we were in the shit under Thaksin. Signed up to join in the debate. Next thing you know we're getting taken over and signing Robinho. It was madness on here and I hadn't been around for long.

Soon ventured down to Off Topic and got involved with the fun down there.

Lost it's darker humour but I still stick around to pay off my drug debts to the overlords & vent about football.

I like the humour and the knock about although i can take it too far and my humour doesn't always look good on paper hence the lol's

And all the cunts,i like them
I joined because you were here Kaz. Your comments make me laugh fit to bust sometimes.All power to your elbow sweetypie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.