Referees/Officials

Look at the crap Dave Kidd from The Sun writes today. He alleges that listening to the Liverpool game on TV he was sure there were cast iron penalties and sendings off but after watching later he thought 'Oliver handled a frenetic contest very effectively'.

And that Klopp rightly insisted any possible red card would have ruined a thriller but 'the po faced Pep' had 'called for an emergency summit of PL referees'.

But 'if officials made as many mistakes as Guardiola this term, they'd be hung, drawn and quartered.'

He ends by saying Pep is 'almost as boorish as Mourinho'

Kidd is an appropriate name for anyone writing that assessment of reality. Though the only one he is kidding is himself.

Absolutely bang on the button.
While naive fans up and down the country were busy fixing away match ticket prices and noisy singing ends
The powers that be were quietly " putting plans into place to ensure there are different winners of the premier league each season"
For those of you who still haven't grasped the fucker,the premiership global audience is far more important than you.
Never a truer word has been spoken. Money rules first, second and third these days. It is all that matters in today's world I'm afraid.

Time for the club to go to war with the Mediah. if we just keep taking it, they will just keep giving it. Time to ban the feckers or put the journos amongst City fans who can give them a good slap.
As to referees. It's not just the big decisions it's mainly the small decisions. Against Liverpool we couldn't go near a Liverpool play without giving a foul away yet they could go through the back of ours with impunity. It's every game though - you'd expect X% of the fouls +/- a bit if you had x% of the possession, but our opponents always get considerably more fouls than us. It is frankly a joke.

Time for the club to go to war with the Mediah. if we just keep taking it, they will just keep giving it. Time to ban the feckers or put the journos amongst City fans who can give them a good slap.
As to referees. It's not just the big decisions it's mainly the small decisions. Against Liverpool we couldn't go near a Liverpool play without giving a foul away yet they could go through the back of ours with impunity. It's every game though - you'd expect X% of the fouls +/- a bit if you had x% of the possession, but our opponents always get considerably more fouls than us. It is frankly a joke.
The dippers weren't touched most of the time they just go to ground to buy a foul as the media would say but i call it cheating,Hazard does the same thing,we don't do it as a tactical ploy and i'm glad we don't,the mind boggles when fouls like the one on raz are ignored by the refs and raz and sergio get booked for diving in other games

Once again we see that making a decision against us doesnt get the criticism, ridicule or scorn from the press that making a decision against one of the chosen teams does. Often it's turned around on us like in the Sun piece.

A 50/50 decision involving the rags and it must be in the back of the refs mind that if they get it wrong one way they'll be open to scrutiny. Get it wrong the other way no-one will be too fussed.

A strong ref and a strong refs body should be able to make the right decidions regardless of these influences. We have neither and will continue to be reamed until that changes.

One in particular, can't remember who the Liverpool defender was (Clyne?), he was by his own corner flag, Sane had closed him down but was being careful not to touch him, he backs into Sane and falls over, free kick Liverpool.

One in particular, can't remember who the Liverpool defender was (Clyne?), he was by his own corner flag, Sane had closed him down but was being careful not to touch him, he backs into Sane and falls over, free kick Liverpool.

Always annoys me that whoever the opposition, they are allowed to get away with persistent niggly fouls ...4, 5, 6 times etc., with not a word of caution from the ref – first time Kev or Merlin do the same thing, they're straight in the book!!! Cnuts!

I refuse to believe that the club aren't doing something behind-the-scenes. I mean, they have to be. If I were being unfairly treated at work, I would absolutely speak up. With so much money involved there's no way they're just willing to accept such obvious inconsistencies and questionable decisions.

I'm quite possibly very wrong though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.