Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

TBH the result hasn't massively upset me....what has is the idiot who was sat behind me and throughout the game racially abused our players in front of his young son and when confronted didn't give a shit and decided it was his opinion

Shocked to say the least

I hope you reported the racist cünt to the stewards. Fucking unacceptable that, whatever the result.

Don't think ours was a penalty. Certainly no more nailed on than Arsenal's. Both Sanchez and Kun went over too easily in my opinion. Obviously the goal should have stood. Unlucky with the header but Arsenal had a couple of unmarked headers that they missed.

Essentially we were unable to hold onto a lead as our defending is poor. We regularly dominate possession against top sides but as Chelsea showed yesterday that means jack shit.

66% possession and exactly the same number of shots on target as Arsenal. Most of the possession is slow, sidewards, backwards crap.

Even if the goal was allowed the outcome would have probably played out the same.

Same old same old. Poor decisions cost us. But so did not taking our chances. Lack luster from Pep yet again. Its easy to win things with Barca and Bayern. Think we will be in fight to secure a Europa League spot at this rate.

For the winner Yaya chips the player beautifully who then blocks Yaya by falling over and low and behold its an Arsenal free kick.

Play then goes wide where low and behold they get yet another cheap free kick from which they score.

Thats how refs affect games and thats how they cheat.

Today for 120 mins pawson was almost perfect and he got his job done!

Totally agree

I don't even want to post what I feel so I won't get banned. But i hope Pep gets a huge kick in his arse from owners. This season is unacceptable.

Referee was poor overall,and screwed us over.Can't blame him for the disallowed goal though.
The more talented side lost due to officiating errors,bad luck and shifty finishing again.
Arsenal ultimately deserved the win because they took their chances.
Our bench is way short of match winning quality.
It's tough when all they had really was 2 chances all game and we had plenty. We should of won that easy against a fuckin shite arsenal side.

For the winner Yaya chips the player beautifully who then blocks Yaya by falling over and low and behold its an Arsenal free kick.

Play then goes wide where low and behold they get yet another cheap free kick from which they score.

Thats how refs affect games and thats how they cheat.

Today for 120 mins pawson was almost perfect and he got his job done!

really, blatant pens for both teams missed, never a booking for sanchez, the silva foul should of been booked, i'd say a fairly poor performance on the whole

Guardiola continues to disappoint both with his tactics and his subsitiutions not to mention his continued selection of clichy, navas and bravo. It doesnt help that de bruyne and sterling have a yellow streak and pull out of every 50/50. Sure the officials were shocking but that alone should not have been enough to let as poor a side as arsenal beat us. Thursday night is now a defining moment for pep.

I don't even want to post what I feel so I won't get banned. But i hope Pep gets a huge kick in his arse from owners. This season is unacceptable.
It seems to be all too nice at City. He needs to be told in no uncertain terms what is expected next season,particularly as he will be backed hugely this summer. Anything remotely like this season and he should be toast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.