Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

I reckon Sane must have been ill or carrying a niggle today

I've never seen a professional footballer so shot after 70/80 minutes as he was today. He almost looked like he couldn't move never mind run

Wankers blame referees. No Blue would notice if those decisions went our way. It's been a season of gross underachieving and, if this shit storm continues, then Pep needs to go.

Yaya went out on his shield, which I was happy to see.

Clichy at fault for both goals and I hate that useless bastard with a passion.
Going forwards every oppo (and fan) knows there is no need to cover him too much or worry about whether or not he gets the overlap as he'll inevitably pull it back out of fear or muck it up if forced to cross.
Despite my admiration for his work rate, same can be said of Navas. Show him the inside and shape yourself ready to race down the outside and you'll have next to no trouble from him as he won't dare to try anything aside from the one thing he knows and wants to do but which you have covered. So he will stop and ponder.

Two wide 'outlets' which are in essence parking spaces that opposition are happy to give us as it gives them some safe time in which to get back and regroup into position.

I had to go east on the tube. It was cute seeing their faces having won their cup final.

Team looked exhausted after 60 minutes. Toure looked like he really wanted it towards the end, the rest didn't.

It's a common occurrence, firing on all cylinders at the start of the game and then fatigue kicks in. And if decisions don't go our way or we don't take our chances, we simply make things incredibly difficult for ourselves towards the end.
Yes, I also noticed that gassed look after 60 and thought it very strange - it's not like they had been making us do all the work in the 1st half???

A lot of frustration tonight for all of us and the team.
It will hopefully bring out a positive performance on Thursday night.
On the positive side VK did have a good game and should be fit to keep his place v the scum.
When he went down clutching his side I felt physically sick...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.