Is spending a fortune really the answer?

Every club will be spending a fortune,that's football now,you can't put the genie back in the bottle

United will be our biggest threat next season, they lack goals like we do, they are defensively better and they are nearer there preferred style of play than we are, they will go taters deep this year and it wouldn't surprise me to see them smash the world record again , the genie has been out of the bottle for a good few seasons now so that doesn't give us any slack whatsoever-we have still grossed the biggest spend in the PL over the past six seasons, some on here think we will dominate football for the next ten years - questionable at best.

Made me laugh that

In all seriousness, will it really be that great an achievement if we win the league next season spending another £250m?

Yep be major achievement! You didn't get the memo that money doesn't buy success? Well thats what all media were saying when we were bought.

Yep be major achievement! You didn't get the memo that money doesn't buy success? Well thats what all media were saying when we were bought.

We pulled it off in the first three years of spending and won our two titles - when other clubs started spending again and played catch up we haven't won the league since-or even come close for that matter.

We pulled it off in the first three years of spending and won our two titles - when other clubs started spending again and played catch up we haven't won the league since-or even come close for that matter.

Haven't we spent more than most of them though in the last 3 seasons. Certainly net spend. Surely only rags have spent more?

We have bought some absolute shite basically for silly money. It's not the spending it what you spend it on.

Yep because we aint spent enough! Look at the scum spent half a billion to move up 1 place in the league, spend spend spend till we win the league again is my motto

Amazing how gullible people are when they believe word for word what is written in the rag media transfer gossip columns.

Haven't we spent more than most of them though in the last 3 seasons. Certainly net spend. Surely only rags have spent more?

We have bought some absolute shite basically for silly money. It's not the spending it what you spend it on.

And it's that reason why I'm sceptical about next season,i couldn't give a fuck who we buy as past experiences show we have been average at it at best in the past three seasons , buying players with a pair of bollocks will be a good start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.