It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consecutive champs league absence means a 70% drop in that Adidas sponsorship revenue plus they are stuck with mega bucks on Pogba's wage and Rooney's.

In a nutshell, they are f**ked without the champs league money and that's why they are being ushered right into it by the prem & david gill.

If they don't make it, expect much lower quality going there. Over the hill players or flash in the pan kids.

No I thought the same but the reduction in money from Adidas is only for the year they are out of it so it won't really affect them at all. Its a 30% reduction not 70% so something to the tune of 22m which is nothing to them. They'll spend big regardless.

They announced they've signed him, he was on loan before.

A 3 year contract though? That's unheard of for a 20 year old...I think they might just be signing him to sell him on.
If you read Rummenigge's press release it sounds like Bayern wants Coman for the long term though. Funny about the 3 years.

No I thought the same but the reduction in money from Adidas is only for the year they are out of it so it won't really affect them at all. Its a 30% reduction not 70% so something to the tune of 22m which is nothing to them. They'll spend big regardless.

Apologies, worded that backwards. Yep, 30%

But I'm unsure how long they are out for.

And that's big money for them, regardless of spin. They've now lost substantial cash on Falcao,DiMaria,Schweinsteiger and if they fail to get CL then add Pogba and Ibra to that pile...not even including the scab that is Rooney. Coupled with the Glazer debt, it's simply not sustainable. They are essentially throwing their food money at the bookies in the hope a win breaks them evens at this stage. It's why I really pray they don't make CL, but know it's been rigged so they do.

Apologies, worded that backwards. Yep, 30%

But I'm unsure how long they are out for.

And that's big money for them, regardless of spin. They've now lost substantial cash on Falcao,DiMaria,Schweinsteiger and if they fail to get CL then add Pogba and Ibra to that pile...not even including the scab that is Rooney. Coupled with the Glazer debt, it's simply not sustainable. They are essentially throwing their food money at the bookies in the hope a win breaks them evens at this stage. It's why I really pray they don't make CL, but know it's been rigged so they do.

Not forgetting a 9m haircut on Memphis Dopehead's short visit to the swamp

Spot on. Walkers boss. Weird how few rate him when he's patently so good.

I think some of us have reservations about whether or not he'll be suited to us. To me, he's never come across as a technically solid player but just a superb athlete with strength and pace to burn.

Does he have the versatility to make an impact if he were to drift inside? My assessment might be totally wrong but it seems a valid question.

I think with Walker, for once in a long time will be buying a defender that we will know works in the Premier League.

Every single defender pretty much since buying Clichy probably has struggled to adapt properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.