Mixture of hope and strong rumors:

Ederson
Walker
VVD
Mendy
Fabinho
Sanchez
Mbappe if Sergio goes

I don't think anyone should underestimate just how much of a major lift the Club needs at the end of this season.

That little lot would do the trick!

Let's just go with the 7 new starters. While on paper that looks good, on grass it will mean yet another season in transition as the players get used to one another as well as the new demands Pep will place on them.

I would prefer only 4 immediate signings to put in the first team. So from your list that would be

Pickford, Walker, Mendy and Fabinho.

................Pickford
Walker
.....Kompany,,,,Stones......Mendy
..........Fabinho.....Fernandinho
................Silva
KdB.........Jesus........Sane

subs

Yaya, Sterling, Kun, Otamendi, Bravo, Maffeo, Kolarov

i think that team would be great. the fullbacks are the key for me. walker and mendy would offer us pace and good defenders. i think sterling would be in the team for me though. i think your team is quite close to what we will end up with tbh. a team built on young prospects.

I don't think anyone should underestimate just how much of a major lift the Club needs at the end of this season.

That little lot would do the trick!

If vinny could stay fit, get stones and gundogan back then the squad could look really strong mate? Bring Roberts and maffeo back as well

I actually think we will sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlein.

Why?

He is English.
We have been linked with him many times before.
He is multi functional which as we keep hearing is what Pep looks for in a player.
Wenger never starts him, well hardly ever.
Played pretty well in cup semi.

Why?

He is English.
He is multi functional which as we keep hearing is what Pep looks for in a player.

off to Liverpool isn't he?

Why?

He is English.

Not for me.

Liverpool have a pre-agreement apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.