Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I sit in CBL3 and I`m now paying an extra £10 PER SEASON ... not a game ... for the FULL SEASON.
Well played City.

well played city ? despite the fact there is no need at all to increase them, with all the extra revenue the club is making and near enough every other club freezing prices. yea well done city !

I don't get why people can't see that any rise is a bit of a piss take regardless of how cheap or how much value for money they think they currently are. I'm not too bad as this will be the first season my lad will be paying for his own, so in that regards i'm £430 better off but the club should actually be REDUCING ticket prices as there's no need for the increase with the amount of money in the game.

Poor show by the club and indefensible imo.

I agree it's a piss take. Freezing the prices would have been fair and I expected reductions for 17 to 21 year olds. I haven't caught up with the last 20 pages but I assume nothing like that has happened.

I was going to buy r kid a season card but I'm thinking twice about it after these increases. I see it like you, It's more about the poor message the club are giving out (rather than the cost impact) in these days of record revenues.

Arsenal's spread for matchday tickets is £27 to £97, City's is £35 to £58. Sorry PB but you're being a little disingenuous there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37953195
No I'm not. I compared a match-day ticket where I sit (which will be £58 for the Leicester game) with a similarly sited ticket at Arsenal, which would be £36.50. Arsenal work on a Category A, B & C system with A games very expensive whereas B & C games are very much cheaper. Leicester is a Category B game at The Emirates so I'm comparing like for like. It's £46 for a seat in 109 for Palace and the same price as Leicester (£36.50) at Arsenal.

Hahaha... Just had the "personal" email "from" Danny Wilson informing me how to renew.
Sent to me at 12:30pm

I cancelled the renew at 10am....

Like I said, you are just a number on a screen. Treated only differently by the size of your bank balance.

If this isn't MCFC then I don't know what is

McDonalds Cafe Football Club.

I thinks Ric's tweet on the home page perfectly sums up the increase:

"Apropos of nothing, the revenue generated from the season ticket increases is likely to be less than Wilfrid Bony earns in a month"

Big chance lost for some positive media for a change as well as continuing the process of alienating local fans.
The guys running our club are so far out of touch. God only knows what the increases would have been if Pep had not asked for those in charge to improve the atmosphere and attendances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.