Ridiculous things from City's history

two ducks landing on the pitch near the dug out during a game at maine road and havin a quick shag

Hitting the woodwork five times against Bolton, and then losing to them with their only shot at goal. And a pen at that.

More recently didnt Pellegrini get his maths wrong in a European game , re how many goals we needed.
Sorry can't immediately recall the detail , its late and I'm knackered.

More recently didnt Pellegrini get his maths wrong in a European game , re how many goals we needed.
Sorry can't immediately recall the detail , its late and I'm knackered.
Bayern away. He thought we needed two when we only needed one to top the group.

anyone remember when we played derby away when going for the 1st div, derby got a pen and big joe got a yellow for saying that the ball wasn't on the pen spot, then someone had to mark it up again and big joe was right, what a mess that ground was anyway we lost 4-0

anyone remember when we played derby away when going for the 1st div, derby got a pen and big joe got a yellow for saying that the ball wasn't on the pen spot, then someone had to mark it up again and big joe was right, what a mess that ground was anyway we lost 4-0
Also Remember a corner in the dying seconds there. Think Franny (headed it in) for the equalizer but the saintly figure in black said he had already blown for full time. Some things never change.

Also Remember a corner in the dying seconds there. Think Franny (headed it in) for the equalizer but the saintly figure in black said he had already blown for full time. Some things never change.

I was there for both of those, the first 76-77 and I think the second was 77-78. Not sure who headed it in Power or Tueart (I think) but it wasn't Franny as he left in the summer of 74 IIRC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.