Lee Carsley Has Resigned As U18 Coach.

I mean, there are plenty of example sof great/bad coaches who were great/bad/non players. There's just no correlation.

I certainly would. He's a blue through and through and seems like a top bloke who knows his stuff.

I agree.

He can have close viewings of Pep's training sessions and no doubt get some tips as well.

Obviously I want the best man for the job and if City think Trev can do the job then great.

Proper blue is Trev.

There should be a smooth transition whoever gets the job .The style of play, tactics etc. are set in stone (holistic) the new coach will not be given leeway in these matters. My preference would be a French coach, or German, English coaches have gone through the highly unsuccessful FA regime.

There should be a smooth transition whoever gets the job .The style of play, tactics etc. are set in stone (holistic) the new coach will not be given leeway in these matters. My preference would be a French coach, or German, English coaches have gone through the highly unsuccessful FA regime.
I think we'll pick an English (or British or Irish) coach, looking at Wilcox, Carsley, Kennedy and Davies, plus other's i'm sure. Or at least someone heavily associated with English football like Vieira.

If he has a managerial job I don't understand why he'd quit now? There's only a couple of weeks left of the season isn't there, so why not see it out and have a proper goodbye with the lads? If it's a managerial job the club would surely be supportive so no animosity. Just seems strange for a manager to suddenly up and quit like that?! Or am I reading too much into it?

I don't understand why these blokes were brought in. Carsley has appeared better than Davies, but neiter of them give me the impression they are anywhere near Wilcox or Vieira.

I wonder if we brought them in, to help us sign up players they are/were affiliated with & that's why he's now gone.

If he has a managerial job I don't understand why he'd quit now? There's only a couple of weeks left of the season isn't there, so why not see it out and have a proper goodbye with the lads? If it's a managerial job the club would surely be supportive so no animosity. Just seems strange for a manager to suddenly up and quit like that?! Or am I reading too much into it?
Has he left with immediate effect or has it just been announced that he's leaving in the Summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.