Mario Balotelli

I doubt Nice will let him go now that they've qualified for next season's Champions' League.

That'd be 'nice' if we got into the CL and drew Nice. I cannot think of anyone getting a better welcome on a return than Mario! Loved the guy! I only need to imagine him at the Semi winking! And then CamelGob kicks off. Always brings a chuckle.

I doubt Nice will let him go now that they've qualified for next season's Champions' League.
Think he's out of contract in the summer so it's not up to them. Leaving would be a mistake though if they want him to stay

That'd be 'nice' if we got into the CL and drew Nice. I cannot think of anyone getting a better welcome on a return than Mario! Loved the guy! I only need to imagine him at the Semi winking! And then CamelGob kicks off. Always brings a chuckle.

Just thinking about that makes me laugh. That brilliantly timed photo of him with Ferdinand and Anderson furious, and Balotelli just walking away with this expression of complete indifference, kills me everytime I see it. If we get Nice, the Mario song needs airing again.

still only 26, has 15 league goals this season so far and says he would love to come back and love city again!
Bring him home, I say he could do a job for us. Especially if iheanacho is being sold with a buyback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.