Mario Balotelli

Nice won 3-1 and are still in the title race.

Mario was superb tonight. Hopefully, he's realised that he can't get by on talent alone and has to work on his all-round game too.

Red card for two PSG players, one of whom was ex-rag tia Maria.

Nice won 3-1 and are still in the title race.
Barely. 6 points behind Monaco with 3 to play, they basically need Monaco to fail to win any of their remaining 4 and PSG to drop a few points as well. Shame really, this Nice side would walked the title race 5 or 6 years ago.

Nice lost 1-2 to Marseille tonight and will finish third in Ligue Un.

Mario scored the Nice goal, who will enter the Champions League at the third preliminary round. Imagine Mario back at Etihad in the CL?

Nice lost 1-2 to Marseille tonight and will finish third in Ligue Un.

Mario scored the Nice goal, who will enter the Champions League at the third preliminary round. Imagine Mario back at Etihad in the CL?
He'd get a resounding reception from the crowd if that happens and rightly so, we loved our brief and memorable visitation of Mario.

I love telling rags Mario made one assist in his entire premier league career. Which one was that they ask. It was the one that fed Kun to score fergie time and win us the league. Wink -;)

Last edited:
Playing Mario is the only chance of me attending a CL game next season.

A chance to boooo and a chance to sing his sing again.

Is there a thread where we keep an eye on Dzeko? Ment much more for us than Balotelli yet the latter gets the attention. Dzeko scored two last night vs Milan. I'd applaud Dzeko on his return to the Etihad. Couldn't care less about Balotelli.

Is there a thread where we keep an eye on Dzeko? Ment much more for us than Balotelli yet the latter gets the attention. Dzeko scored two last night vs Milan. I'd applaud Dzeko on his return to the Etihad. Couldn't care less about Balotelli.
It's a fair point but Dzeko v Mario, there's only one with charisma that's where the feeling comes from.

Edin always looked guilty of not trying on occasions but when on it was brilliant and was/is good enough to have led the line at 95% of Prem teams.

Mario couldn't get on the pitch enough with his attitude to not try and has had a career of what ifs. Applied correctly he'd have been where Jesus is heading a top 3/4 in the world player but instead is playing for a (with respect to them) minor French team who are over performing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.