Match of the Day - 2016/17

Just watching the repeat, and our game is on. Christ, Motson is painful to listen to now. Time to put him out to stud. That, or the humane killer. Also, shooting off at an angle, why do managers give the fourth official grief over decisions? What do they expect or think he can do?

What have we done to shearer so that he hates us so much. I was seething with him last night I was thinking of writing a complaint as the BBC are meant to be unbiased but that man is so obviously biased against us, then I remembered that the Bertie saga and that the BBC don't give a flying f@cj about their charter

Just watching the repeat, and our game is on. Christ, Motson is painful to listen to now. Time to put him out to stud. That, or the humane killer. Also, shooting off at an angle, why do managers give the fourth official grief over decisions? What do they expect or think he can do?
Thought exactly the same thing about Motson. He has completely lost the plot.

As I thought whilst at the game yesterday, MOTD confirmed my view that we were very lucky to get three points. Leicester dominated the game with their free flowing football set up some accurate footwork from Schmeical. The referee got all the decisions against the ex champions wrong and all the ones against us right. Don't get me started on our first goal, Sterling was clearly offside THREE times. We will be lucky to finish top four and Leicesters position in the bottom half is totally wrong. I'm going to complain to the BBC for airing the Raneiri chat so loudly, how disrespectful to our visitors that must have been!

Just a bit of an aside here, first the whole of the ball needs to be over all of the line for it to be in the goal, the ball needs only to barely touch the outside of the line to be in the corner quadrant. Then Shearer says correct dicision for the penalty stating it was on the line. Why not one rule?

Just a bit of an aside here, first the whole of the ball needs to be over all of the line for it to be in the goal, the ball needs only to barely touch the outside of the line to be in the corner quadrant. Then Shearer says correct dicision for the penalty stating it was on the line. Why not one rule?
Thats a good shout. Like you said a goal,goal kick, corner and throwins the ball has to be totally over the line. But for a penalty it only got to be touching the line to be deamed a penalty.

If the balls on the line it's in play, if the player is fouled on the line of the penalty area it's inside.
It's the same rule all over the pitch.

Was a bit confused how, according to Shearer, Sterling prevented both Schmeical and Fuchs from blocking Silva's shot when neither of them made any attempt to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.