Match of the Day - 2016/17

I had the misfortune of listening to Alan Green commentating our game on radio 5 for second half yesterday. Jesus man it was palpable how much he hates us

Did anybody else notice the camera pan across and zoom in to leave a lingering look at the lump on Albrighton's face on that weird "player hologram" thing they do in the studio before they did their "in depth analysis"? But didn't even mention, let alone show, his premeditated, agricultural, scything act of retribution which only received a yellow (instant substitutions by managers are a very good barometer though aren't they)

I suppose it just didn't fit the narrative they'd decided to go with

It hasn't been the same since hansen left in my eyes. These days I only watched it when we win or when United lose and even then I only watched the highlights and I go and watch paint dry when the "experts" give their opinion. Lineker is OK along with our Trev and I can just about bare jenus but the rest nope. And dont get me started with bt sport!

I had the misfortune of listening to Alan Green commentating our game on radio 5 for second half yesterday. Jesus man it was palpable how much he hates us
I was lucky enough to hear his vitriol too for the 2nd half. He had a go at a blue shouting for Albrighton to be taken off the pitch. He had a crisis when Mahrez scored only for Waddle to piss on his parade.

It hasn't been the same since hansen left in my eyes. These days I only watched it when we win or when United lose and even then I only watched the highlights and I go and watch paint dry when the "experts" give their opinion. Lineker is OK along with our Trev and I can just about bare jenus but the rest nope. And dont get me started with bt sport!
I miss Des Lynham.

There's some full programmes on you tube. You can see the difference in editorials. They've become contaminated by moving across the road from the Shire.

Was a bit confused how, according to Shearer, Sterling prevented both Schmeical and Fuchs from blocking Silva's shot when neither of them made any attempt to.
My thoughts too. Also Quinn on Sky saying Schmeical would have moved a yard to his left had Sterling not been there. It's all utter nonsense. It all happened so quick, nobody was impeded or obstructed from being elsewhere when Silva shot. The only thing that would have put any certainty on the call would have been if Sterling got a touch. Other than that, he had no effect on the move.

It was a call that could have gone either way. It just happens that we were given it for once. Shearer, Wright, Schmeical et al should stop pretending the current league champions were in any way hard done by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.