Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be fuming if this means Aguero is to be sold..:-)

Could be a great signing this one. The right hand side looks like it's covered more or less, now let's get the left sorted and things are looking up.

Which is great news for us because he's a great player.

Which we can 100% agree on, a fantastic addition if it can be finalised, hopefully before the red feks fluke the europa next week...

There was 3 mendez players that was being mooted, to me this looks like two out of three sewn up, a clean sweep and fuck me, happy days!

If this happens I will be extremely happy. Looks like we are addressing the main areas of concern. Don't care about Sanchez :-)

Would be one of the smartest signings we could make this summer.

We are in urgent need of a DM and if reports of Navas leaving for Sevilla are to be believed alongside having no other right back left in the squad, he fits the bill to a T. I'm confident he would be a 'midfield' signing with the added bonus of RB cover and I believe his versatility is only a bonus because he is a stonking midfielder.

All of this with the assumption Pep will persevere with the three at the back system at times, playing games without full backs at all.

Walker, Fabinho and Fernandinho covering RB should be more than enough to allow rest and flexibility throughout a whole season. I'd be overjoyed.

This is the first sign I am getting that Pep is thinking about adapting himself a little to the Premier League.

In an ideal world he would have lots of small technical midfield players, but I think he has caught onto the fact that to do that in England it would be an incredibly difficult feat to achieve

I think putting this lad in who is technically very good but offers us some steel as well, he looks a good signing.

Which we can 100% agree on, a fantastic addition if it can be finalised, hopefully before the red feks fluke the europa next week...

There was 3 mendez players that was being mooted, to me this looks like two out of three sewn up, a clean sweep and fuck me, happy days!

2 of 3?

Who's the other that's sewn up?

Sorry who is the second sewn up Mendez player you refer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.