Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he won't come (:

I seem to remember people like myself saying he wouldn't come to play rightback (because of him expressing his desire to not play there), not that he woulnd't come at all.

And the fact Walker is seemingly done and dusted makes it look like that was true and he's not here for RB, but midfield.

DM options: Fabinho / Toure / Fernandinho
RB options: Walker / Fabinho / Fernandinho

Reckon he could do a good job at CB too

Fernandinho must be looking over his shoulder...Fabinho might make him somewhat redundant, and with a spot in Brazil's world cup squad on the line...

I seem to remember people like myself saying he wouldn't come to play rightback (because of him expressing his desire to not play there), not that he woulnd't come at all.

And the fact Walker is seemingly done and dusted makes it look like that was true and he's not here for RB, but midfield.

Can't it be both? Plenty of games to go around in every position. IF we have a fit Gundogan we could see him shift to the RB position and if Gundogan isn't playing he could play middle. it's a great move for that reason.

I seem to remember people like myself saying he wouldn't come to play rightback.

And the fact Walker is seemingly done and dusted makes it look like that was true.

Listen, I'm not getting in to the 'he said' 'she said', I heard weeks ago that this was a top priority, and you're correct, you said exactly that, however, and as stated above, he will be used (should be sign), as the back up rb but he'll play in Europe predominantly in that role, he will know it and it looks like he may of accepted it!!

Can't it be both? Plenty of games to go around in every position. IF we have a fit Gundogan we could see him shift to the RB position and if Gundogan isn't playing he could play middle. it's a great move for that reason.

Yeah, I never said he would refuse to play RB, or turn us down if he was guaranteed he'd never play there.

Just that he wouldn't come to play as RB day to day.

Listen, I'm not getting in to the 'he said' 'she said', I heard weeks ago that this was a top priority, and you're correct, you said exactly that, however, and as stated above, he will be used (should be sign), as the back up rb but he'll play in Europe predominantly in that role, he will know it and it looks like he may of accepted it!!

Which is great news for us because he's a great player, and one who could have gone to the rags too, which is twice as satisfying.

I still wonder if he'll be able to control games like Yaya from the base of the midfield, but am looking forward to finding out.

Slightly sad this in conjunction with Walker kills off any Kimmich or Semedo talk though.

That's probably as it should be. I love Fernandinho but he's getting on a bit now and I think his form this season has been a little below his usual standards.

True but I wonder if he'll try and move. He'll know that he's not got a chance of going to the world cup if he's sat behind Fabinho 90% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.