Rate this season

7/10. Kompany possibly fit again. Young players in the team. To me the biggest disappointment was letting Arsenal beat us in the cup semi. We were well short of winning CL and the league but we should have won that game from a winning position.
Many positives Sane, Jesus, returning Kompany, Aguero's improvement, Sterling's improvement.

5.5. Wasteful Pl.
Score 6 & lose in CL
1-0 up & lose semi to fucking Arse.
Got to become the All Blacks of football next season.
You like that All Blacks line don't you.
No British team will become as dominant as you seem to expect us to become so you might need to lower those unrealistic expectations you have.

As for the season - seen enough to be hopeful for next year. Just gutted I'm not going to be at the ground anymore to see it unfold.

A mix of highs and lows the season.
Lows Kompany fitness and injuries to Jesus and Gundogan at vital times of the season. The fuck up with the keepers and the old timers fullbacks.

The highs. Kompany still has a lot to give. The combinations of our attacking options is amazing. Aguero goals are key as always Jesus and SANE look a great great find. There will be highs and lows. Also for myself Yaya showing he cares after 2 years of bitching and moaning the big man is a true City legend and worthy of 1 more year.

7/10. Kompany possibly fit again. Young players in the team. To me the biggest disappointment was letting Arsenal beat us in the cup semi. We were well short of winning CL and the league but we should have won that game from a winning position.
Many positives Sane, Jesus, returning Kompany, Aguero's improvement, Sterling's improvement.

Sterlings gone back to being Sterling....on the edges again.

now it's over, probably a 5. Positives are Sane, Jesus, Vinnie putting a run of games in and the fact we did well in the run-in and got over the line into the group stages. Also beating Barca for the first time was an important moment in our future.

No Wembley final, CL knocked out by Monaco (despite their season, still not great), and no real challenge for the title. Also didn't really see what I thought would be a Pep team, it just felt like he tried for 2 months, then realised it wouldn't work the way he hoped and then continually tried to patch the team up with whatever he had, continually rotating between full-backs, centre-back pairings etc. The fact everyone is so keenly focused on transfers tells you how this season panned out, no-one is basking in it.

Glad to see the back of the pyjamas too.

Need a great summer, and PL & CL double has to be the target next season. I definitely expect 1, we have wasted 3 years being a maybe team, on hold. There is a new level at the summit of this league and Europe we have to reach, and I think it has to start next season by winning at least one major trophy again. Pep and the club have to deliver, they've had enough transition seasons, the final pieces in the jigsaw are sought this summer and they have to live up to their promises and reputations.

You like that All Blacks line don't you.
No British team will become as dominant as you seem to expect us to become so you might need to lower those unrealistic expectations you have.

As for the season - seen enough to be hopeful for next year. Just gutted I'm not going to be at the ground anymore to see it unfold.

You've got to have aims,ambitions,aspirations Pablo.
Vinny has the All Blacks mentality. We've been a different 'team' since he returned.
Btw....where are you goin ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.