General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as they were admired before nationalisation you mean? Look back to the heyday of nationalised industries. National Coal Board, British Steel, British Gas, the docks (?), British Telecom, British Leyland. All bastions of customer excellence, high productivity and efficiency.

Alway easy to sneer about customers when you are employed by the government.

I'm not employed by the government. I've worked in the private sector all my life.

No you wouldn't. You and the rest of the RWNJ's and media would be all over it in sheer desperation, much like it is now. Finally the UK has a leader of one of the main parties who isn't as interested in his career, his bank balance, his coiffed hair, his expensive suit or his legacy as he is interested in the people. Despite a vicious campaign led by the usual deplorable outlets the people on the street are finally starting to see the real man and what he stands for. Remember, we are only 12 months on from a referendum that was the biggest 'anti-establishment' vote in British political history and perhaps all those working class people that were preparing to switch to the Tories might just see Corbyn as the kind of man they would vote for. So now the polls are changing, Corbyn is in the midst of the greatest political campaign in recent history whilst the script reader is making an absolute arse of herself, the RWNJ's are falling back on some bullshit that's irrelevant but sensationalist.

Oooooh Jeremy Corbyn
Pathetic

I do not know how old you are - I assume less than 45, because how anyone older than that can worship someone that actively supported the IRA is a mystery to me and speaks IMO to their own utter shallowness

As for RWNJ - me?? What a dick you are

There will be a lot of people (like me) that could not possibly be considered to be RWNJs that will have nothing but contempt for any English person that actively supported the IRA

Pathetic

I do not know how old you are - I assume less than 45, because how anyone older than that can worship someone that actively supported the IRA is a mystery to me and speaks IMO to their own utter shallowness

As for RWNJ - me?? What a dick you are

There will be a lot of people (like me) that could not possibly be considered to be RWNJs that will have nothing but contempt for any English person that actively supported the IRA

Is it possible to support a united Ireland and still be one of your English patriots?

Can I assume you're giving the nod to the Welsh and the Scots to be whatever they like?

Is it possible to support a united Ireland and still be one of your English patriots?

Can I assume you're giving the nod to the Welsh and the Scots to be whatever they like?
Corbyn's antics of holding a minutes silence when 8 of his mates were slotted by the SAS, in the process of trying
to blow up a police station, may indeed have a united Ireland as a motive, but the glaring omission in his
heart wrenching appeals never included doing the same for dead unionists. Corbyn, like his odious mate McDonnell
wanted victory for the IRA, not dialogue, he wasn't interested in talking to all parties, which is how dialogue works,
he supported these terrorists, plain and simple.
His rambling, dissembling claptrap never includes, to this day, condemnation of the IRA, for the simple fact is he was
an ardent supporter of their 'cause.'

His rambling, dissembling claptrap never includes, to this day, condemnation of the IRA, for the simple fact is he was
an ardent supporter of their 'cause.'

I don't know enough about Corbyn to say whether that's accurate or not, but assuming it is, what's wrong in that? I know lots of people who support a united Ireland, as far as I know that's not a criminal offence.

I'm for the abolition of the monarchy and the unelected House of Lords, is it acceptable to hold those opinions? I can't keep up.

I don't know enough about Corbyn to say whether that's accurate or not, but assuming it is, what's wrong in that? I know lots of people who support a united Ireland, as far as I know that's not a criminal offence.

I'm for the abolition of the monarchy and the unelected House of Lords, is it acceptable to hold those opinions? I can't keep up.

Are you all for assassination attempts on the queen and other members of the royal family? Presumably you approved of Mountbatten being kllled?

Being for a united Ireland and supporting the IRA are not quite the same thing, are they.

I'm afraid you have (deliberately?) missed the point. Corbyn was and is, an IRA supporter, a united Ireland for him,
meant IRA victory, not dialogue with all sides bringing it about, the IRA obtaining it by mayhem and murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.