Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Not any more but Manchester will always be home and I am truly proud of the people of Manchester today; just so sad that the world get's to see how fantastic Mancunians (and their neighbours) are because of such a heinous crime being committed in the city.

This.

Stay strong our kid.

He's that twat from erasure. He tweeted something along the lines of " why are we all crying about it when nobody cries for Syrians, and what did we expect the reaction would be when we commit genocide in the Middle East "

And the **** is playing a few gigs in Manchester over the next couple of weeks including 2 nights supporting Robbie Williams at the Etihad. I'm sure he'll get the welcome he deserves

Unpalatably I'm not sure if idealogical wars can be settled without diplomacy, even though the natural reaction is to bomb the fuck out of everyone. They live amongst us and dying is a victory for them. How do you fight that?

What does seem clear is that continuing with the same strategy that brought them into existence, in the belief they will be eliminated, is profoundly flawed.
How do you go about diplomacy with something that isn't a nation or organised group? It's a mindset they've created.

And the **** is playing a few gigs in Manchester over the next couple of weeks including 2 nights supporting Robbie Williams at the Etihad. I'm sure he'll get the welcome he deserves
I dont do Twitter or anything, but someone should do a tweet to Robbie Williams to get the **** removed from the gig !!!!!

Probably already been said. But i can't believe the animal that did this to our great city and country even when we gave his parents refuge from Libya. Gave him and his a much better life than they would of had in there country and he still does this. It makes my blood boil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.