#nothingwithoutyou

When they're doing this shite, try to remember City is the only one of the top six clubs to have put up season ticket prices for next season and opposed the capping of away ticket prices, which has helped fans enormously this season. #nothingwithoutyou my arse. #moneygrabbing****s would be better.

I am surprised with your comments, I though better of you.

Wasn't quite what I said mate

OK mate. This time the Club have gone out of their way to pick lifelong Blues to benefit from this initiative. One or two newbies might have got in due to the short notice nature of some of the fan and player engagement but que sera.

We've now seen Yaya and Zabba make big donations to the Manchester bombing fund raising. They can afford it but still very good gestures. It's important that we give credit where credit is due - otherwise nobody will listen to complaints about e.g. Season ticket price increases.

I rarely, if ever, deal with City but I've found them so-so on most occasions. An ignorant security guard in a suit once had to be told we were playing Spurs away before allowing me to join a queue to buy a ticket. He was as confrontational as they come. Borderline aggressive. The kiosks around 211 / 212 are also shockingly poor for service.

I rarely, if ever, deal with City but I've found them so-so on most occasions. An ignorant security guard in a suit once had to be told we were playing Spurs away before allowing me to join a queue to buy a ticket. He was as confrontational as they come. Borderline aggressive. The kiosks around 211 / 212 are also shockingly poor for service.

I went on a Legends' Tour which my ERO bought me for my umpteenth birthday. We got to the main entrance in the CB stand but 'Our Legend' didn't have a dingly-dangly lanyard to show who he was. The guy guarding the entrance wasn't for letting him in!

The £30 cap on away ticket prices is one of the few things that the Premier League has got right.

They only did it to preserve the atmosphere at grounds - and to ensure that they have a marketable product, but at least they could see what was happening.

Premier League have to be careful though because I saw a lot of empty grounds at places like Sunderland, WBA, Boro, Stoke etc as the season came to an end. Those teams are the ones who have little hope, and I wonder just how long their fans are going to keep going. It was energy sapping following City under Pearce but for about 12 clubs in the Premier League, they have little chance of doing anything other than survive and occasionally beating one of the big teams.

The £30 cap on away ticket prices is one of the few things that the Premier League has got right.
But they only did it after pressure from fans via the FSF's 'Twenty's Plenty' campaign. And now we have the situation where for that last home game, the Leicester fans were paying nearly half what home fans who'd bought a single ticket had.

But they only did it after pressure from fans via the FSF's 'Twenty's Plenty' campaign. And now we have the situation where for that last home game, the Leicester fans were paying nearly half what home fans who'd bought a single ticket had.

Isn't that going to be the case in many grounds though if away fans are capped at £30?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.