Jason Denayer brawl recording

Wow.
The guy in grey really is laying into his friend. Try to think about it logically, as short as the clip is, his friend is clearly being seriously, violently assaulted.
I can definitely imagine Denayer fearing for his friend's life there and is probably panicking a lot. One solid punch which smacks the guys head back against the pavement and that could very easily be game over.
Depending on other information and witness statements, the police may view it the same way. Not sure it's so cut and dried as people are suggesting by calling him a disgrace.

Fucking hell I hope I never get into a situation like this with you lot around! You'd just stand there and let me die!

I'm sorry but if I saw a mate taking a beating like that I wouldn't hesitate to kick the guy in the face if he had no intention of stopping as the guy in the video clearly doesn't... You don't start fucking someone up like that and expect people to just let you carry out your attack, Jason would be more of a shithouse for just standing there or walking away... I know they're professionals and role models but jesus, they have emotions, they're protective and have fight or flight reflexes just like the rest of us, it's a human trait if someone wants to hurt your clan you stop them.

Yes he could have dragged him off rather than kicking him but have you ever tried that? It's fucking hard moving someone that doesn't want to be moved and that's if the guy doesn't start beating on you as well, for all we know he could have tried dragging him off and failed, so in that case a kick is 100% called for

I'm not condoning violence, all this is coming from a pacifist but there's a time for being a model pro and a time for being human

Nailed if mate.

There's some fuckin stupid replies on here without knowing exactly what went on.

Imagine the guy on the floor being punched lumps out of him is wearing a City shirt, by some guy and the lot of us are there. Would we just stand back and do nothing?

I don't think so.

The video is inconclusive to form an opinion for the incident. for me. but looks like people intervening stopped it quickly.

I would hope that a friend or family member would do the same to help me if I was getting my head mashed in. I would also do the same to help a family member or friend of mine. Those saying use minimal force are talking through their arses. The guy raining down punches may well have been physically capable of doing the same to somebody who tried the minimal force route. In a situation like that I would use every advantage I had to help my friend and not endanger myself so a swift kick in the head seems reasonable to me. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Sorry but kicking someone in the head it a shit house thing to do, unless the film shows he was in significant danger and had no other option then it isn't good.

I'm sure the club will be having a close look at this.

You have no idea if it was a shit house thing to do. If you were on the ground getting pummeled would you want your mate to defend you?

A guy was repeatedly punching my friend once so i rugby tackled him, threatened to choke him out if he didnt calm down.. he eventually did calm down and i let him go.

2 years suspended sentence and a fine for my troubles.

Its open to interpretaion,mine is aiming a kick at someone on the ground isnt acceptable,or reasonable,as it could potentially lead to permanent injury.It also looked a very cowardly and sly action.

Beating a man who is lying on the pavement can lead to death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.