Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

Unbelievable. Staggering actually. You are taking solace in the fact religion has killed only 30M. I assume you're including the recent deaths of millions from Aids in Africa in those numbers due the catholic church's refusal to allow condoms?

The Atheists you mention didn't kill in the name of Atheism.

As for the black death...I'd never before considered assessing the merits of religion by comparing to a bacteria. You might be on to something though.

The Russian Orthodox Church and Tsarism isn't Atheism either.

The media oversimplify things in order to help comprehension of events.

Like saying that ISIS bombed Manchester, which it absolutely did not. Or that ISIS have taken over a town in Indonesia which they absolutely have not. ISIS have spent most of the day fighting the PMU, a Shia force of grouped militias sponsored by the Iraqi Government to help them defeat ISIS.

They're fighting in Qairawan, West Mosul currently. You can see a video of the PMU rolling into Mosul today here. You'll have to forgive the Hollywood music, it's a propaganda channel:

Oh, it's just occurred to me to point out that the PMU who are literally fighting ISIS as we sit here typing are also Muslims too.

Also going on today is the re-decoration of the areas of Mosul liberated last week. Here a street artist is painting over the ISIS murals that they put up in the city

What they're not doing is hiding in flats in Blackley.

But the soldiers currently causing rampage in Mindanao Philippines have sworn allegiance to ISIS as have Boko Haram in Nigeria and they aren't Salafist jihadists!?

What ever way it is dressed up the people of the religion of Islam throughout the world are causing mass genocide, murdering children, mass murder of Christians and other religions, mutilation, territorial expansion, this you surely cant defend

I assume you're including the recent deaths of millions from Aids in Africa in those numbers due the catholic church's refusal to allow condoms?

You have obviously never been to Africa and/or have no idea of African sexual practices if you sincerely believe that.

If that is true then you should know all about Africa and condoms.

Ps I have spent many a year in Africa.

They named a load of shitheads on the news not long ago. One an ex RAF gunner (white, British name btw) if you can fcking believe it. Also some young shithead who'd been recruiting people here - they interviewed his father telling him he was one of the major ISIS recruiters in the country and his dad started walking off laughing saying its not true. Didn't take it remotely serious that his son is an utter cnt.

Worrying how many raids have taken place around here so fast.
Seen it, the Dad probably recruited the son the arrogant twat

If that is true then you should know all about Africa and condoms.

Ps I have spent many a year in Africa.
Of course it's true? I guess some people would make shit like that up, but I'm not one of them. A little island off Port Harcourt in the Delta.

I'll grant you Religion isn't the only contributing factor. Education and social stereotypes are another. Nigeria is a religious place, and the Christian south is heavily weighed by what the Church says.

Many millions have died as a result of those factors.

To suggest Religion has no bearing is false.

Unbelievable lies about Islam, inaccurate quotations from Quran just to proof the lies.

So, around 1.5 billion Muslims are actually not following Islam!!! because they are not terrorist. WAW
Read this from the Qouran
"“Whoever kills a person [innocent person]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)" It seems you never read this verse from the Quran, or may be you did but it will not help you with your aim!!!

Now you wrote "People dismiss these people as corrupting the Quran. The problem here is that within the Quran and Haddiths, there are texts that actually command efforts to establish a caliphate and to kill or subjugate non believers and the followers of this doctrine point to these writings from the Prophet as justification, and indeed compulsion to seek these ends"

I will debate you to prove that your are wrong.
show us the verses from Quran that order killing other religious believers and I will explain to you your mistakes.

Of course it's true? I guess some people would make shit like that up, but I'm not one of them. A little island off Port Harcourt in the Delta.

I'll grant you Religion isn't the only contributing factor. Education and social stereotypes are another. Nigeria is a religious place, and the Christian south is heavily weighed by what the Church says.

Many millions have died as a result of those factors.

To suggest Religion has no bearing is false.

I'm certainly not accusing you of making shit up, sorry about that.

My time in Africa was in the 70's and 80's and from what I witnessed sex came before religion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.