Europa League Final

So what; I couldn't care less what their fans or media think of us lol

I'm just going to do a Mayweather on which ever rag tries to laud the EL win over us, "Who you beat though? Tell me who you beat though? Tomato cans that's who!!!"

They beat a young Ajax team who looked like deer in the headlights and Celta Vigo before that who very nearly(should have) knocked them out with the last kick of the game in the second leg.

Last edited:
I'm just going to do a Mayweather on which ever rag tries to laud the EL win over us, "Who you beat though? Tell me who you beat though? Tomato cans that's who!!!"
Haha; also have to remember that they finished 6th; this win papers not over cracks; but massive gaping chasms in their team

The rags I know are already showing their true colours. Sly digs at City everywhere you look

They have not got the slightest idea how to behave with dignity and class

Not bothered in the slightest with the result, more important things in life. The murder of 22 innocent people puts everything into perspective, including sporting rivalries. I'd have let them win the league if it meant any one of those victims could have a second chance at life, but sadly that's not to be.

So, they won a couple of cups that either nobody cares about or arn,t in. Mou gave up on top four when he should have had the balls to give it a go against us/arse/tott, instead he was frightened of failure. The el is their level atm and they know it, imagine that display against Real or Bayern. The only hope they have next year in cl is an easy group which they will probably get, along with the usual aid from FA etc, again, that is their level. What we should be looking at is how our football is shaping up, do we create to score enough, are we good to watch? Anyone whos jealous of them after watching that needs to go follow them instead, where they can brag about their trophies, 20 times, future xavis, dabbing brands, utd way etc, association with them serves only to ease the egos of people who, like Mou,are afraid of failure.

Rags have now had the same amount of success as us since Fergie retired. What's worse is that it's as seen as their "banter era".

City - PL x1 and 2 League Cups.
Utd - EL x1, 1 FA Cup and 1 League Cup.
Doesn't make for good reading

People disagree but considering the players we have we've considerably underachieved the past few years. Huge summer ahead in terms of recruitment.

Fair play to united, unlike a lot on here i'm pretty unbiased in my judgement towards them but even I think this is the worst united side I've seen. Despite this they've managed to win two trophies this season.

Can't help but feel for Ajax, poor on the night but in retrospect, had winning the Europa League not opened the door to a place in the CL I don't think United would have bothered tbh!
I'm not sure why UEFA changed the rule but I can only assume it was to encourage those who drop out of CL in to Europa to go on and win the trophy to secure CL the following season despite league position?

Can't help but feel for Ajax, poor on the night but in retrospect, had winning the Europa League not opened the door to a place in the CL I don't think United would have bothered tbh!
I'm not sure why UEFA changed the rule but I can only assume it was to encourage those who drop out of CL in to Europa to go on and win the trophy to secure CL the following season despite league position?
Have you been reading David Gill's journal on the sly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.