Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Not a fan of the monarchy at all, but fair play to her
JS120839219.jpg

Tommy Robinson is a victim of his environment and i can semi understand why he has his views. Hopkins on the other hand is just an attention seeker looking to make as much money as she can.
What environment is he a victim of? It's the same world we all live in. Manchester is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the UK and probably on the planet.

Just heard a story that I believe is true but can't confirm 100%. When the paramedic crews arrived at the Arena, a senior officer from NWAS told all the crews that the scene was 'hot', their safety couldn't be guaranteed and that they could wait until told it was safe. Not one waited and they all went in unhesitatingly. The tears welled up in my eyes when I heard that. My pride in the courage of my daughter's paramedic colleagues and friends just couldn't be higher.

I wouldn't for one moment think that the paramedics would have done anything else but great to hear.

What environment is he a victim of? It's the same world we all live in. Manchester is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the UK and probably on the planet.

I didnt mean it in a positive way. He is from Luton, its racist as fuck round there and mulitculturalism has truly failed. If you grow up surrounded by it its bound to rub off

The way he portrayed Luton in his video when he appeared at Oxford university then I find it difficult to compare to Manchester, unless of course it was all bs and lies.

Compare that to the bosses of Greater Manchester Fire keeping their firefighters in the station for a good 90 minutes. They all were desperate to go and help but they werent allowed to leave, theres a lot of pissed off firefighters

Surprised at this. My flat backs onto the main fire station in the city centre and engines we're dispatched within minutes...

Surprised at this. My flat backs onto the main fire station in the city centre and engines we're dispatched within minutes...

They went to some command point and weren't allowed to go to the scene direct until some safety equipment was dispatched to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.