Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Because he's carrying on the job the wanker who blew himself up started. He's desperate to sow division and discord between communities, which is exactly what ISIS want. He's also using this to promote his own agenda, as is that witch Hopkins. They're not Mancunians, they really don't give two hoots about the victims and we don't want them sticking their disgusting, racist noses into our business.

He has said he will be in Manchester on the 11th of June to "protest". We should all give him a warm Mancunian welcome the twat

Because he's carrying on the job the wanker who blew himself up started. He's desperate to sow division and discord between communities, which is exactly what ISIS want. He's also using this to promote his own agenda, as is that witch Hopkins. They're not Mancunians, they really don't give two hoots about the victims and we don't want them sticking their disgusting, racist noses into our business.

To be honest i thought he was Scottish for some reason lol. I have looked at him on youtube and just last week i seen him at the law courts when the Asian rapists where on trial,in Luton,Rotherham and Rochdale. He seemed to make an awful lot of sense if im honest,there were only a handful of people there shouting the odds and in my opinion there should have been 1000s inc Musims denouncing those people up on trial. The families of the said scumbags where actually backing them up. I just dont know anymore. If that is racism then god help us mate.

To be honest i thought he was Scottish for some reason lol. I have looked at him on youtube and just last week i seen him at the law courts when the Asian rapists where on trial,in Luton,Rotherham and Rochdale. He seemed to make an awful lot of sense if im honest,there were only a handful of people there shouting the odds and in my opinion there should have been 1000s inc Musims denouncing those people up on trial. The families of the said scumbags where actually backing them up. I just dont know anymore. If that is racism then god help us mate.

Robinson is a product of his environment and a direct recipient of forced multiculturalism. Deflecting his views by calling him a racist and by ignoring his message is insane.

Just heard a story that I believe is true but can't confirm 100%. When the paramedic crews arrived at the Arena, a senior officer from NWAS told all the crews that the scene was 'hot', their safety couldn't be guaranteed and that they could wait until told it was safe. Not one waited and they all went in unhesitatingly. The tears welled up in my eyes when I heard that. My pride in the courage of my daughter's paramedic colleagues and friends just couldn't be higher.

Just heard a story that I believe is true but can't confirm 100%. When the paramedic crews arrived at the Arena, a senior officer from NWAS told all the crews that the scene was 'hot', their safety couldn't be guaranteed and that they could wait until told it was safe. Not one waited and they all went in unhesitatingly. The tears welled up in my eyes when I heard that. My pride in the courage of my daughter's paramedic colleagues and friends just couldn't be higher.

Special people doing a magnificent and selfless job.

Just watched footage from the Queens visit to some of the injured.

Heart wrenching as well as heart warming.

One lady interviewed explained how she was with another Mother waiting for their kids. When asked how the other lady was she explained she had died in the blast.

Tears in my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.