It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be annoying. He's been a rock and one of our best since the Monaco game at home.

Think most fans under rate nico

I would be more than happy for him to stay.

However, I don't think he's ever going to be the world class, constantly dependable, great paired with Stones or Kompany defender that we need, so he's the most likely to leave IMO.

He's probably our second best defender right this minute, but because he's not the best (and the talismanic captain) nor the young prospect, nor the guy who can cover left back and won't complain if he doesn't play for months on end - so he's in an awkward position.

Plus he allegedly has offers, which would help.

I would be more than happy for him to stay.

However, I don't think he's ever going to be the world class, constantly dependable, great paired with Stones or Kompany defender that we need, so he's the most likely to leave IMO.

Yeah I agree with that but it's frustrating that we've only just started to see the best of him consistently. Whether he'd carry that on into next season is anyone's guess though.

Well Kyle Walker has just literally said Thank You and Goodbye to Spurs.

No he hasn't

"A huge thank you to all the @spursofficial fans at home and around the world for their incredible support this season! Glad we've been able to make you smile! ⚪️#COYS"
I know we're all waiting for him to sign as a formality, but lets wait until he actually says goodbye or leaves before announcing it, you'll get people excited.

No he hasn't

"A huge thank you to all the @spursofficial fans at home and around the world for their incredible support this season! Glad we've been able to make you smile! ⚪️#COYS"
I know we're all waiting for him to sign as a formality, but lets wait until he actually says goodbye or leaves before announcing it, you'll get people excited.

It's a thank you and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.