Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahhahaa shit sky sports are gutted about this hahahahaha James Cooper reporting about it..... but couldn't help going on about United and greasyman

Haha its a glorious day. I used to just be an ITK for youth stuff, and apparently now I've graduated from the academy to first team status. It's kinda symbolic.

Can't wait for this to not happen and I end up looking like a right muppet. More so than usual.

Holistic ;)

united could have had him if they wanted but he only has one hair cut a year and doesnt have an emoji unfortunately.
We need to ditch our small-club mentality and aspire to be more like United. Who gives a fuck if a player is talented or not? We should be aiming for shirt sales, dank memes and unbeaten streaks. We should be aiming, like them, to beat several accountants and farmers as we walk into a European final against a youth team from the Netherlands and then beat them by emulating the style of Tony Pulis with our multi-hundred-million-pound squad.

Sort it out City.

....but it can't be as Adnan from the caf has said:

Adnan said:
Think the ground work on this deal was done months ago. We're now at the advanced stage where I believe a fee and personal terms are very close to being agreed.

Gutted can't believe we are stuck signing these bums who aren't even on the rags radar! If we continue to sign this level of player who utd and Jose are not and never were interested in we may as well give them the league. Joke someone get big Sam on the phone.

giphy.gif

Bouhafsi says €70m and 5 year deal. He's the most reliable French journalist around on transfers. I'd say he's probably closer to the mark than those saying €80m+

....but it can't be as Adnan from the caf has said:

Adnan said:
Think the ground work on this deal was done months ago. We're now at the advanced stage where I believe a fee and personal terms are very close to being agreed.
Hahahahahahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.