It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that, f5, f5, f5

giphy.gif

I won't lie guys, I haven't seen much of silva, mendy or Ederson but I don't really give a shit.
Pep wanted them and we look like we got them for him so that's a good enough reason for me to sit here with a stiffy thanks.
I haven't been this stiff since Linda lucardi posed nude back in the day.
My God I wish we could sign a new player every week! This feels gggggrŕrrreat!

What the actual fuck is happening? Fuckin rag cnuts.

Mendy need only take one look at how Luke Shaw's career has gone there to make his decision. Want to play boring anti football or play in one of the most exciting young teams with an attack minded manager? It's not a tough decision.

What the actual fuck is happening? Fuckin rag cnuts.

I'm actually not worried you know. I genuinely believe what we've got going on is so much better than what that lot have going on. If you want to go to a team what plays negative football and will have no progress on your career then in my opinion you don't deserve to play for us. But I believe Fabinho and Mendy have a good mindset and they'll put their careers first

I'm actually not worried you know. I genuinely believe what we've got going on is so much better than what that lot have going on. If you want to go to a team what plays negative football and will have no progress on your career then in my opinion you don't deserve to play for us. But I believe Fabinho and Mendy have a good mindset and they'll put their careers first
I agree. Those two are good players and look like they would prefer good, attacking football over the eye-gouging, soul-crushing type that they serve up at the theatre of shite.

Mendy need only take one look at how Luke Shaw's career has gone there to make his decision. Want to play boring anti football or play in one of the most exciting young teams with an attack minded manager? It's not a tough decision.

Mendy is done though isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.