Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not often I agree with you Dax but I agree with that entirely. Well apart from the bit about Pellegrini knowing more about football than people on here. ;)
Lol, I just knew you were going to throw the Pellars dig in there. :-)

not sure if its been mentioned,i skipped a big section because dax was going on and on and on ,but city watch said he was defo in Manchester, this was followed with a tweet from mendy on a scooter riding down the champs elysees

That is absolutely nonsensical. Seriously, zero sense. And, just to make it that touch more confusing, you follow it up with a less than flattering review of Mendy; a player you just said you rated.
Why? I don't think there are exceptional players at the position. Marcelo currently is the only one. So I don't rate the position and don't think anyone on the position currently should cost as much as Bernado Silva.

As for Mendy, I think he has good qualities and weaknesses. You can do the same for most players. Doesn't mean they are bad.

Neeways. I'm sheating my sword. It seems this is nailed on, so best I engage my support engine. As once he is confimed I intend intendto be the players biggest fan. Its not his fault City paid that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.