Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u follow my twitter u know how much dedication and energy i've put on all these rumours and all of a sudden he is playing with me. I can't take it. I want to hear that he is in manchester and not bloody paris

giphy.gif

Have you ever considered you may have fuck all idea about what makes a good footballer and that people that are payed to do so, might have more knowledge, I know it's left field thinking but I'm out there baby
I have. And I've concluded they are better than I am. But if that is the bar for commentary, then there will be no point having a forum.

For example I know for a fact Pelegrini knows more about football than anyone on this forum, yet for 2 years in didn't stop practically everyone on this forum from questioning his decisions. So clearly we've all. Signed an unspoken contract to freely speak even though we are well aware we are less knowledgeable than the paid people.

So if I don't bring it up when Pelegrini, Pep or Mancini is being questioned, I see no reason why @Damocles is bringing it up now.

Point being I can disagree with a more knowledgeable person position on a particular issue, and yet agree he is more knowledgeable. Why folks think these 2 things cannot be done at the same time baffles me. Especially in light of the fact that everyone does it often.

I know, its out there :-)

Mendy doing all these childish pogba stuff on social media is seriously putting me off. I won't be arsed if he doesnt come, i'd rather we went for gaya instead
Oh for fuck sake! We already have one moaner here in me. We really don't need a 2nd. Especially not about sumat _(hope I used that correctly) as silly as Twitter fun...

I have. And I've concluded they are better than I am. But if that is the bar for commentary, then there will be no point having a forum.

For example I know for a fact Pelegrini knows more about football than anyone on this forum, yet for 2 years in didn't stop practically everyone on this forum from questioning his decisions. So clearly we've all. Signed an unspoken contract to freely speak even though we are well aware we are less knowledgeable than the paid people.

So if I don't bring it up when Pelegrini, Pep or Mancini is being questioned, I see no reason why @Damocles is bringing it up now.

Point being I can disagree with a more knowledgeable person position on a particular issue, and yet agree he is more knowledgeable. Why folks think these 2 things cannot be done at the same time baffles me. Especially in light of the fact that everyone does it often.

I know, its out there :-)
Not often I agree with you Dax but I agree with that entirely. Well apart from the bit about Pellegrini knowing more about football than people on here. ;)

If u follow my twitter u know how much dedication and energy i've put on all these rumours and all of a sudden he is playing with me. I can't take it. I want to hear that he is in manchester and not bloody paris
Own up, what's your other username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.