TV Series

I was pleasantly surprised with the first two episodes from the third season of Twin Peaks.

Although it felt more like Lynch's Inland Empire and Mulholland Drive than an episode of Twin Peaks, it was still an incredible long awaited return.

Whilst it wasn't quite as quirky, it was much darker than the Twin Peaks we know and love.

Count Arthur Strong. Seen a couple of these and been unimpressed, but last night's was hilarious. You could tell the Father Ted influence of Graham Linehan.

Anyone else watch it?

Finished the first season of Taboo (8.6/10). Couldn't understand a single word the dude with the compass head tattoo spoke. I'd give it a higher rating but I don't particularly care for film of that era.

Ready for the penultimate episode of Leftovers tonight! The final two episodes should be crazy and I'm sad to see it finish.

I have just finished watching Star Trek Enterprise and have been searching through the backlog of series for a similar type of thing but come up dry. Battlestar Galactica was awful and Expanse left me cold.

I have Twin Peaks recorded,it'll fill sunday afternoon

Just started the final series of Bates Motel,i see from the trailer that Rhianna is in it later on
Great final series, gutted it has finished really have really enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.