TV Series

I fooking belly laughed when I read that!!

What you should have said was "you would less confused watching the original series"!

No fooker 'fully understood' the originals, anyway!

lol, basically all answers i found said exactly what you did haha. I am going to watch this from the start as i admit i am intrigued now as i thought it was a basic whodunnit type show in a sleepy town.

lol, basically all answers i found said exactly what you did haha. I am going to watch this from the start as i admit i am intrigued now as i thought it was a basic whodunnit type show in a sleepy town.
It started out that way....

23e15d8a8582d35aed4435b98211640b.jpg

Twin Peaks is an amazing television series.

The scenes in the Red Room still blow my mind today.

I can't wait to watch the start of the third season tomorrow!

I was skeptical when Lynch said he was finished with filmmaking (didn't rate the last film at all), and even more skeptical when he announced he was going back to twin peaks......but the first episode was indeed incredible. Evil Cooper, the room with the box, the shots of New York (wow). All the cast were very, very good, returners and newcomers alike.

Made it halfway through episode two before deciding to go back and finish re-watching the original. Missed the movie so will have a crack at that as well.

I have Twin Peaks recorded,it'll fill sunday afternoon

Just started the final series of Bates Motel,i see from the trailer that Rhianna is in it later on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.