It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why "at his age"? Every good youngster they've had over the last 5 or 6 seasons has stagnated. Walcott, Wilshire, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bellerin, Ramsey, Gibbs etc
To be fair, I thought Oxlade-Chamberlain progressed well this season. He was really starting to show his quality and versatility toward the last few months.

I would be very happy to see him at City as I think he could cover the entire right side (RB/RWB/RM/RW).

Otherwise, I agree.

Should see the Arse fans, they think this link means they can get him (Mbappe). We're rumoured to have bid €30m more than them and we still got rejected, living in a fantasy world that lot.

Last edited:
Arsenal are full of shit. Get the feeling they sit and see other teams submit bids that then get rejected and go and offer £10M less and say "aw shucks, we tried guys"

+1

More chance of me travelling back in time to shag a prime Raquel Welch than Arsenal signing Mbappe for £100 million.

Read @johnnytapia's post history... he maintains a steady level of miserable arse.

It's almost impressive.
At university I once forgot a plate of half eaten food for a few months under my bed.

When I finally found the source of the smell in my room, quite by chance, what was left on my plate was impressive.

JohnnyT is just an arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.