City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Not taking the piss, why do people get so defensive about the family stand when people point out the rows of empty seats?

The empty seats in Colin Bell level 2 central are by far the worst

I can see the headline now 'family member fighting cancer/heart disease/suffers stroke has loyalty points deducted by heartless City.

Sounds a great idea.

Some of the suggestions on here are ridiculous, penalise season card holders for not attending, what the actual fuck!

The ticket exchange should be pushed harder though as it's a great way for passing the tickets on to other fans when you can't attend.

I travel down from North of Scotland and some games are impossible to attend, like WBA at the end of the season, scheduled midweek and no holidays left.
Fortunately was able to sell the tickets on the ticket exchange which was win win for me and the club!

Early leavers are by far the biggest issue, I never leave early but I left early in the Monaco home game as I was losing the plot when we got the pen given against us as I was about to have a heart attack. I was the dickhead who left early and missed a great match, I can't understand why people leave the match early every game especially when the outcome is still not decided

Some of the suggestions on here are ridiculous, penalise season card holders for not attending, what the actual fuck!

The ticket exchange should be pushed harder though as it's a great way for passing the tickets on to other fans when you can't attend.

I travel down from North of Scotland and some games are impossible to attend, like WBA at the end of the season, scheduled midweek and no holidays left.
Fortunately was able to sell the tickets on the ticket exchange which was win win for me and the club!

Early leavers are by far the biggest issue, I never leave early but I left early in the Monaco home game as I was losing the plot when we got the pen given against us as I was about to have a heart attack. I was the dickhead who left early and missed a great match, I can't understand why people leave the match early every game especially when the outcome is still not decided

Same here I have a long commute to home matches from the South West and some home matches are just not viable to attend as more and more matches become midweek/rearranged etc without even consideting the cost.

I agree about the ticket exchange and its unfortunate for a lot of the games where people wish to get rid of their ticket, the demand is not always there but the club cannot help that and hopefully that is just a time issue. But yes it could be pushed better.

the thing is with the ticket exchange is when you put your ticket up for grabs, the club gives you the ticket price you paid for your season card, the club then puts a bigger price on to your seat to try to sell it, now that might work with a few teams, but not most teams. the best way is for the club gives you your money back and put say a £10 on to your seat, so say Chelsea for my seat would be 30 then it wouldn't be left empty. but I could also see problems with this way, so I will do as I have mostly done and sold it to a mate

The flip side of the £299 season ticket price is its a lifeline for fans who do a 400/500 mile round trip for home matches. It makes it just affordable when you chuck in travel costs etc

No system is perfect though.
I'm happy with that but on games they don't attend I think city should re-sell the ticket rather than leave it empty.. fans are buying up all tickets sent back by low travelling away fans.. city could sell that ticket for season ticket cost and the points could still build up

Maybe the season ticket holders that don't turn up to games, could just try a little harder to give the seat to a mate, or family member, or some bugger else they know and can trust, then maybe we will see less empty seats. 8 of us, family and friends sit in a row, my lad shares with my mates nephew so the seat is always used and if anybody else can't go for whatever reason, then their seat is more often than not used by somebody we know. How hard is that....................

You shouldn't bother with a season ticket living so far away. Many like you miss midweek night games.

You shouldn't bother with a season ticket living so far away. Many like you miss midweek night games.

Unbelievable, as I said I attend most home games and half the aways, why do you think I shouldnt be allowed to support and follow gods own club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.