It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
United are literally about 3 successful £50m+ forward signings before even getting close to our options in the final third.

Morata is a classy player but in terms of goal scoring he's not exactly pulled up trees in previous seasons. He can improve obviously and appears to turn up on the big occasion but £73 million is an awful lot. As others have said he certainly wouldn't be the main man here if we were buying him.

Morata is a classy player but in terms of goal scoring he's not exactly pulled up trees in previous seasons. He can improve obviously and appears to turn up on the big occasion but £73 million is an awful lot. As others have said he certainly wouldn't be the main man here if we were buying him.
€73m, but yeah.

'Hi Diego, I hope you are well. Thank you for the season we spent together. Good luck for next year but you are not in my plans.'

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Not sure if on this thread but someone once posted about us interested in Las Palmas' Mauricio Lemos.Can't find that post.....

So you guys are telling me that Stones wasn't dropped for Kolarov in early to mid part of the season when he missed 4/6 games? I don't remember him being injuried then.

Yes, he was hurt when Nico had that great run with Vinny. I don't think Pep would have broken that up if the season was longer and Stones was fit. That's just silly to suggest.

Like I said we'll see.

Has this been confirmed anywhere morata to the rags? You can bet the media will make no mention of the fee but wax lyrical over how the rags got him for a snip and a shrewd piece of business by the eye gouger..
Fucking amateur.........you didn't mention that Morata has a Giggs duvet!

but both Vinny and Stones are both very strongly right sided and struggle on the left for me Stones is the heir apparent to Vinny and we need a left cb to balance them ,
personally i would go for Mings, not the best but a good fit being a giant fast english and young, can you imagine it a decade of a settled defence of Stones Mings and Ederson?
I know some will point out better but defences are built and take time to grow

Tyrone Mings. Please tell me you are joking. He is an absolute walking disaster as a player. We need top class proven, not Tyrone Mings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.