The Boxing thread

Surely its not a real fight? No actual boxer could get close to Mayweather and Mcgregor won't even bother him. People saying he can unload on Mayweather are in cuckoo land, people have tried that for 15 years and no one came close really. As much as i dislike Mayweather he was a master in the ring and this is just a money making embarrassment for the sport.

not sure why some are getting aggy about - its a entertainment sport, two huge names going head to head, it will be interesting and entertaining and shocks do happen.

not sure why some are getting aggy about - its a entertainment sport, two huge names going head to head, it will be interesting and entertaining and shocks do happen.
I think the highlight will probably be Mcgregor swearing in the press conference. Can't see the actual fight being anything other than a lesson. Thats unless Mcgregor decides to kick him and knee him in the head which wouldnt suprise me.

I think the highlight will probably be Mcgregor swearing in the press conference. Can't see the actual fight being anything other than a lesson. Thats unless Mcgregor decides to kick him and knee him in the head which wouldnt suprise me.

Yes that's what i want to happen.

Yes that's what i want to happen.
It genuinely wouldnt suprise me. Mcgregors ego wont be able to handle getting a lesson in boxing from Floyd. Also for the money, they need a WWE style event that will leave people shocked and not bored at the predictable outcome.

In the contract it says that if he does anything like that, he wont be making much money so i would not get your hopes up for a spinning back kick to the head

He's been a World Champion and probably be again, McGregor has never boxed

My point was there are lots of unknowns - Mayweather is over 40 and has not done a great deal over recent years. He fought an equally old and declining MPacio, not much else. McGregor is in his prime, never boxed but has had plenty of time to get ready for this.

Anyway lets talk about a proper fight, Ward Kovalev 2.

Ward on points again, this time a little bit wider.

Head says Ward who will come in ultra cautious. Ward on the cards.

Heart says Kovalev is going to come in like a monster and leave nothing to chance. Kovalev on the cards after couple of knockdowns. And a trilogy fight

It will be silly to watch but I will watch it
Will break all records
Can't remember an event more people wanted to see when one guy is a 1-8 favourite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.