It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect the bid would have been for sanchez. I see the Aubameyang bid rumour as full on threat tactics to Arsenal.

City may have leaked it. Arsenal run the risk of missing out on a target theyre keen on and still might lose Sanchez.

They need to shift some players but most aren't highly regarded. Major targets probably want to wait to see what Sanchez and ozil do before they sign.

I reckon we are starting to force Arsenal into action. Sell to us or we will buy your key targets...its up to you. Player wants to come...clubs have no power.
A pretty good summary of the situation I'd think there Blue!
But in the end, if they persist playing hard ball, they only cut their nose off to spite their face!

Also got told that Arsenal have a really annoying case of FFP this summer. They have to sell someone or something (apparently up to 7 are considered sellable - Sanchez isn't one, they're being defiant on that) to actually spend the money they have.

Tony Attwood is not happy.

LmY5p.gif

There seems to be a lot of posts suggesting Sergio will leave - I really hope not

His comments in this article suggests he is not thinking of any need to move

“I still have two years on my contract with Manchester city. I feel very happy here, so I will fulfil my contract to stay here until the end of my contract. I have not thought about where to play next. I just want to focus on the work here,”

http://www.newsx.com/sports/66738-a...-aguero-decides-to-stick-with-manchester-city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.