Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we wont rely on Alves to play 60 games and we can't fit another non homegrown into the squad, I can't really think of any other right back we could sign, other than Walker.
I totally get that we wont be able to overplay Alves, just wondering how much doubt it might put in Walkers mind to come here if he is effectively a back up RB. I know people will say we will just have 2 RB's and both will get plenty of games, but Alves will be coming here as the main man.

I totally get that we wont be able to overplay Alves, just wondering how much doubt it might put in Walkers mind to come here if he is effectively a back up RB. I know people will say we will just have 2 RB's and both will get plenty of games, but Alves will be coming here as the main man.

Alves will be coming to compete for his place, just like Walker if he decides to come.

Exactly as it should be. Problem for Walker is that Alves based on what i saw last season is the better RB.
it is worse than that for Walker and Levy , as if Hart stays and Bravo goes city have no need of an english player and pep can go out and buy a cheaper younger better player
knowing he has Alves, On a plus note this move does suggest Maffeo has a future

Alves will be here to compete for a starting place, he will pass on his experiences to Walker, and if Walker takes on board just a small amount of that experience, then he will become a better player for it. Alves as a role model to all the young defenders coming through and sharing his experiences with them, helping them become better player's, helping them to hopefully progress to first team squad and starting games.
Daniel Alves is a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

its as much alves mentality and experience than even the player? he has won the lot and when shit goes down he will be able to handle it! was cheap at the price first quoted, on a free??? absolute fucking steal!

Juve CEO confirms Dani Alves has been freed from his contract: "We'll quit the contract & wish him the best.

it is worse than that for Walker and Levy , as if Hart stays and Bravo goes city have no need of an english player and pep can go out and buy a cheaper younger better player
knowing he has Alves, On a plus note this move does suggest Maffeo has a future

I think it's adorable that anyone actually thinks Hart staying and Bravo going is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.