Make this season Claudio Bravo's season

Got a bit of skill in his feet, sadly he is the worst keeper I've ever seen in a City shirt.
Get rid.
Played a very good game this afternoon for Chile. Some great saves, good all round decision making. I hope he's won his place back now.

Man City fans owe bravo nothing. Bravo owes city fans something.

Play well and city fans will back you. Ask goater and others who started poorly. It's up to bravo not the fans.
I agree about Bravo, he needs some good games to get fans on his side.

I definitely don't agree that fans will get on a player's side if he plays well. We have fans who make their mind up about a player, then never change that opinion. You only have to look on the player threads to see that, or just sit in the ground - certain players get dogs abuse from the first minute to the last from fans who just choose to see the bad. It's probably the same at other clubs, but I've no experience of other side's fans.

Played a very good game this afternoon for Chile. Some great saves, good all round decision making. I hope he's won his place back now.

Played very well, did all he could for the goal.

Unfortunately some fans will never give him credit.

He played another suicidal pass allowing Australia to press, win the ball and score. He does not have his Cv without being a great player historically but his errors continue to occur.

But yes let us hope he has won his place back and improves his decision-making which confidence generally helps.

Played very well, did all he could for the goal.

Unfortunately some fans will never give him credit.
Even the commentators credited him today. I hope Chile win the competition. Could do him good. Hopefully after today's game he'll have won his place back. I think they play Portugal in the semi-final.

He played another suicidal pass allowing Australia to press, win the ball and score. He does not have his Cv without being a great player historically but his errors continue to occur.

But yes let us hope he has won his place back and improves his decision-making which confidence generally helps.
No he didn't he passed it out twice to players who got pressed and gave it back, the pass he played was the last one on, there were at least 3 mistakes that led from that to him being left in no mans land against an unmarked player.

The nasty criticism from so many quarters last season really annoyed me.

Last season, I celebrated every Sterling that little bit more, and every Sterling assist felt that little bit better. This season my man is going to be Claudio Bravo and I really hope City fans are going to get behind him and show him the support he didn't get last season.

It might start with Bravo winning the Confederations Cup for Chile.

I think the fans owe Bravo. He was buried pitilessly for every single mistake he made and I reckon it will have hurt him hard, but he's City player. It's our job to support our players and we didn't do it last season.
At the end of the day booing him is out
of order. I hope he does Willy Caballero and stars in a cup final and goes out on a high. Frankly I hope Ederson is outstanding and becomes the best keeper in the world for the next decade.

We bought an ageing midget reserve goalkeeper for a lot off money and i said at the time he was shit, we have now bought a decent goalkeeper who you can put in the same bracket as de gea. But that brings more questions a goalkeeper can play 60 games a season so the reserve is not important and that makes Hart more Valuable to the squad than Bravo
What if this "decent" goalkeeper has a mare like Bravo's first season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.