Ousmane Dembélé

Raheem is a grafter and plenty of skill but in terms of a football brain he leaves a lot to be desired.

You do not win Champions Leagues with Raheems.

Sorry but that's the truth.
Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira says hello.

This is so ridiculous to think the french made it up. Because if they had, they could have said something else other than "dine"! Not even Sun plays such jokes.

So Dembele's finishing is so much better then ?
I wasn't making a direct correlation, merely responding to a previous post.

I think we sometimes salivate over a player who seems exciting, but I think Pep values technical ability and vision more than anything else, because they are almost unteachable. He speaks of a team of midfielders, because they are the players that live with their head on a swivel, have to learn to protect the ball but also make killer passes, and usually have the best technical abilities of any players in any squad.

It's an opinion that I believe has been borne out by his own words and actions in filling the squad with attacking midfield talent full of skill. Whether Dembele fits that bill or not is probably irrelevant, because someone said it was all bollocks further up the thread. As always with these things, I will believe it when he holds up a City shirt with his name on it from the cushy heated seats in the Etihad Directors Box!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.