It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell. I'm not talking about Walker there. That was a point about spending IN FOOTBALL being over the top. That's all.

Jesus Christ. I know it costs money to sign players, FOR ALL CLUBS.

You are the person I answered when I used Walker as an example of clubs/City spending money, to strengthen squads. You mentioned finance, not me.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WALKER. You brought up the money aspect, of next season's squad,. I was talking purely about places & homegrown v foreign etc.

You said the club wouldn't sign a new cb & keep Otamendi as it would devalue him & wouldn't make 'financial sense'.

I said spending more than 20 mil on a fullback doesn't make 'financial sense' meaning NOTHING DOES, but strengthening the squad is what they care about, so they will do it if required.

So, my point was EVERYBODY NOTE: City are not going to care about losing a few quid on Otamendi devaluing, if they keep him, if they think he improves the squad, same as they will spend money on Walker, who will also devalue, immediately.

It doesn't matter. It's about strengthening the squad.

I was answering your point, on finance, not making one.

It's like Twin fucking Peaks in here. I'll say it backwards then people might get it.

Its nice to get up in a good mood eh fella ;)

Sherlock Holmes here noticed that his watch says 4pm UK time.

b969eb416533fee43d3b24b971669b3d.jpg

And you need to charge your battery..... elementary dear Alan (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.