Make this season Claudio Bravo's season

Because he didn't make spectacular saves for the early goals he conceded the fans turned on him. Not surprised that his confidence was shot, he wasn't as commanding and was fearful playing out from the back, the complete opposite of what he does for Chile. He gets respect from Chile and the fans, when he didn't get it at City his form dropped.

He never had any form for us. The first real thing he had to do last season was at the swamp where he messed up twice! One on the cross he came out for and they scored, the other he just got away with when he miscontrolled
As the season progressed he got worse and lost confidence and that was before the fans started to doubt him

Put a solid back 4 in front of our keeper and I think it's going to be a good battle between Bravo and Ederson for the starting spot.

He never had any form for us. The first real thing he had to do last season was at the swamp where he messed up twice! One on the cross he came out for and they scored, the other he just got away with when he miscontrolled
As the season progressed he got worse and lost confidence and that was before the fans started to doubt him
One game does not define his performance. Early in the season Bravo was playing fine, but he hardly had any help from the City defense. People kept saying he couldn't save anything, but the few chances that went against him were VERY good chances that were taken well. Then the media and fans went on overdrive and kept slagging him off, and even the routine became difficult because he was doubting himself. This happened to Hart too, and I believe Mignolet at Liverpool (off the top of my head). Goalkeepers need that confidence, he showed his class at Barcelona, experienced keeper don't just turn to shit for no reason, there is always a reason.

Captain Bravo...........

tumblr_mo6nh6Yz7w1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Oh shut up. He's a professional fucking footballer paid an absolute fortune every week. If he's so soft he can't handle some very deserved criticism about his performances last season then he's not a keeper we should want between the sticks.

Why should I shut up. I bet you never kept your trap shut when you watched him play.
Touched a nerve? Feeling a bit bad about the effects your boos had on a City player.

It was like being at a pantomime at the Etihad - some of the fans thought they were anyway in terms of the way they barracked a City player. Sounds like you were one of them.
Not at all pal never slagged a player off at a match in my life with a blue shirt on, but I'm not having your halo crap he was shit end off let's hope he has a great season this year , but from what I've seen I won't hold my breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.