Is Netflix the official depository of every terrible film ever made?

Problem is if you have kodi, by the time a film is available on say netflix or amazon, you will probbaly have watched it already, the original seriess are worth having it though.

Problem is if you have kodi, by the time a film is available on say netflix or amazon, you will probbaly have watched it already, the original seriess are worth having it though.
If you sneak in the back door of the movie theatre on opening night you can see everything the day it comes out, too! If you walk into a car dealership, walk over to the key wall, take a key, walk outside, start her up and drive away, it saves on the car payments, too.

Life is full of choices. For the cost of seeing one movie at the cinema, you get all the series, all the movies for a month. Your choice.

I know, I know, only suckers pay for shit!

If you sneak in the back door of the movie theatre on opening night you can see everything the day it comes out, too! If you walk into a car dealership, walk over to the key wall, take a key, walk outside, start her up and drive away, it saves on the car payments, too.

Life is full of choices. For the cost of seeing one movie at the cinema, you get all the series, all the movies for a month. Your choice.

I know, I know, only suckers pay for shit!

And your point is?

I go to the cinema regulary, I also use amazon and netflix and pay to watch the content.

But it is still true that if you have access to all streaming available then waiting a year for a film to come on netflix, you will probably have found a different place to watch it already.

Netflix had fringe on it until before christmas, and I was up to searies 2 endi g when it went off, so I watched the rest on kodi, if I had had a choice I wouldn't have.

Films are generally sh*t anyway, very few i can say that i have sat through and enjoyed in the last few years.

Box sets have taken over

And your point is?

I go to the cinema regulary, I also use amazon amd netflix.

But it is still true that if you have access to all streaming available then waiting a year for a film to come on netflix, you will probably have found a different place to watch it already.
Of course, because the people who funded it are trying to have the time to gain as much revenue as possible from all available outlets before they allow it to go online for everyone to view as part of an inexpensive streaming service. What you casually throw off as "probably 'found a different place' to watch it already" is often called theft. That, too, is a choice. People who make something you find of worth hope that they receive some small amount of remuneration for that effort. Others believe that is not the way the modern world works. Here we sit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.