Is Netflix the official depository of every terrible film ever made?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I spend anything up to an hour trying to find a good film on this fucking scam, only to crumble and watch something I have already seen before Netflix.

The endless sections of total fucking unheard of dross is eye watering, literally.

I fucking hate the movie section, as its bolloks and somebody at Netflix needs taken aside and given a right good fucking hiding.

Cunts.

It's well worth the price you pay for it even though I agree there's a lot of fucking shite on there.
The TV series make it good value. What's started to annoy me is the foreign language content seems to have gone up tenfold over the last 6 months.
How the fuck am I expected to read subtitles if I'm stoned?

Couldn't agree more, apparently here in the UK we get all the shite, the US has the decent stuff apparently.
Anyway, I'm not signing up anytime soon.

Couldn't agree more, apparently here in the UK we get all the shite, the US has the decent stuff apparently.
Anyway, I'm not signing up anytime soon.

You can tune it in to the US version, but you need a younger person to do that as it is complicated. Well, for me anyway.

The US is better but only because ours is so shit.

The series are the saving grace but it's still needs looked at.

The phrase about a truly bad film used to be

Straight to video

Now it's

Straight to Shitflix.

It's well worth the price you pay for it even though I agree there's a lot of fucking shite on there.
The TV series make it good value. What's started to annoy me is the foreign language content seems to have gone up tenfold over the last 6 months.
How the fuck am I expected to read subtitles if I'm stoned?

I need some of your weed. Stuff that removed the ability to read??

Fuck me. That's like growing up in Wales. Without actually having the torment of living there.

That is why people use all sorts of shenanigans to avoid geofencing and get american netflix outside of the US.

I need some of your weed. Stuff that removed the ability to read??

Fuck me. That's like growing up in Wales. Without actually having the torment of living there.
It's not that I can't read - more the case I don't fucking want to! Haha!
I like to watch shite that doesn't take too much concentration when I've had a spliff. I'm a simple soul at heart.

Vpn reroute to a yank ip address.

I've been using Amazon video as I bought 'prime' and the video came with it.

As others are saying, these services are good and worth it for the tv series and exclusives.
Hours of content with the series

It's not that I can't read - more the case I don't fucking want to! Haha!
I like to watch shite that doesn't take too much concentration when I've had a spliff. I'm a simple soul at heart.

I knew you could read m....or had a carer typing for you. I was marvelling at any weeds ability to render you illiterate. Seems your stuff wasn't that good after all.

Am all deflated now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.