Things your missus does that drive you to despair

One thing she used to do....but I threw a right paddy over it, was being in the kitchen cooking/baking and then calls me in, interrupting what I'm doing...... and asks me to make her a brew. So fucking annoying.

We are also a "team" when it suits her and I have to finish another bright idea she started and couldn't be arsed carrying on with it.

Love her peices though

Similiar happens when we are going for a night. for some reason she empties nearly all her wardrobe on the bed, spends the next 2 hours trying 4 different outfits on before opting for her original choice by which time the taxi is beeping outside the door and we have to rush out. When we return it usually ends up as the same result as above: big pile of clothes on her side of the bedroom floor and her not very happy about it.

Why oh fucking why do they do this? Just decide what you're going to wear instead of emptying your wardrobe, trying them all on and then stating, (and i know every single bloke has heard this)

"I've nothing to wear!!"

FFS you've left Dorothy Perkins, River Island and Zara all over the fucking room, Nothing to wear!!

Mine makes everything in my life better. She brought peace to my family. Improved my relationship with my brothers. Showed us how to care for my Dad as he suffered with Alzheimer's. She called her car Zab and cried when he left. She watches every footy match with me. She runs a charity to help kids with spine deformities and lights up the world with kindness. She puts up with my moods and my craziness. She's my best mate. The stuff she does I don't understand gets filed under " well if she were totally sane she would never have picked me"

My Mrs once spent a day in a mood with me because of something I did in her dream the night before

Happened to my mate with his bird.

She dreamt that he had shagged her pal and never spoke to him for days.

A couple of months later he did.

Spooky or revenge? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.