Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by citykev28, 4 Jul 2017.

1. In response to Ste's thread about weird things you do (I knew if I stuck with it he'd make a decent contribution to the forum one day), what does your woman continue to do despite the fact you've pointed out where she's going wrong for 1,146 consecutive days?

Over the past year, mine has started all manner of annoying habits like leaving the teabag in her cup because she can't be arsed waiting for it to brew. This often results in me dropping a cold, soggy bag on the kitchen floor as I attempt to fill the dishwasher.

2. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

Giving me half the conversation she was having in her head expecting me to fill in the gaps and understand what she's talking about.

3. yeseye

yeseye

old bill
    EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
    Breathes.

4. talkativesprout

talkativesprout

[​IMG]

Thought it was just mine....

5. idahoblues

idahoblues

Most things between waking and sleeping.
    One of the worst is when I'm trying to get out the door to go to work and she decides it's time for a half hour talk, what are we having for dinner etc.

6. flyer

flyer

Alec Dane's roadie
    OHHH how I feel your pain!!!

I never thought he'd do that, did you? WHO!! WHAT!!
    That cars a nice colour WHICH ONE!! I CAN SEE AT LEAST TEN THROUGH THE WINDSCREEN
    So she said to her that he's done that, or it could have been thingy, and now the other one's had to give it up forever. HELP!!

7. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

It usually happens when there's something I want to watch on TV and as you say the disjointed babble isn't babble in her opinion it's a simple case of me not listening again :)

8. super_city_si

super_city_si

Blames me for everything. She'll trip on a paving stone and its my fault. She knocked over a glass of water on the coffee table yesterday and it was my fault becasue i was sat next to her meaning she had to get up to the left.

Also, i hate how she wont give me blow jobs any more.

hmmmm, maybe she doesnt like me

9. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

It's an epidemic mate, even a pandemic. The older she's getting the more pronounced the guessing game is getting.

10. Or the classic - carry on a conversation you both had four weeks ago without any warning.

"She can't anyway, she's working."

"Eh?"

"My mum can't have the kids. She's working."

"For Christ's sake love. We haven't mentioned this since February."

"Don't snap, I'm only saying."