Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be making a lot of "jokes" at the expense of City fans and players, and I hope I am not coming over as too impolite when I say that you are a twat
I have seen this character on Arsenal Mania bragging about how he is winding up City fans on Bluemoon

Sanchez would be a great acquisition, problem is getting Arsenal to sell.

They lose out on £50m but make the top four next season then it's worth it.

This is his stat from Whoscore (Not include UCL)
--------Score----------------
Shots per Game/ Shots per Goal % / Goals(not include penalty goals)
Messi......5.7 / 17.3% / 31
Sanchez...3.6 / 17.1% / 22
Kun........5.2 / 11.5% / 16
----------Assist-------------------
Key passes per Game / Key pass total / Assists / Long passes per game / Successful Long Passes
KDB........3.2 /103/18/ 4.4 / 58.9%
Silva--------2.7/ 82 / 7/ 2.5 / 65.8%
Messi......2.5 / 79 / 9 / 4.3 / 68.1%
Sanchez...2.2 / 78 /10/ 3.0 / 69.7%
Kun........1.2 / 31 / 3 / 0.6 / 94.1%
----------Dribbles-------------
Drib per Game / Successful Drib
Messi......6.5 / 61.5%
Sanchez...4.5 / 67.7%
Kun........4.7 / 63.2%

If you looked at the stat carefully, All I can tell you is if we make this deal done, He's gonna be a huge upgrade for us, Huge opportunity to beat top teams in UCL. He's gonna be our key player along with silva and KDB next season.

1. He's score goals better than kun
2. As a player who can score and create a change, He's really so close to messi
3. He's a good dribbler

Sanchez suit Pep's system. He can play wide and false9 maybe when we need
He's 28 in his prime but He look out his body pretty good Somehow better than Kun. I believe he will be a top class 2-3 years. After that if Pep still stay with us I believe he's still very useful he might drop to a central midfielder, create changes for our youngs
I'm not gonna say that Stat is everything but it tells us something Hahaha Anyway, Sorry for my English
You don't really have to make a case for how good Sanchez is now. He's had an incredible season and he's been the best player in the Premier league for a while.

But he is 28/29 and when you watch him play you can see that in 1-2 seasons his game is going to dip. I have said the same about Aguero.

I'd rather stick with Aguero, and look to sign a long term replacement like Mbappe. We might not get Mbappe, but players like his standard do emerge, and we are well placed to sign them. if not this season, then next. If real Madrid buy Mbappe, they can't buy another forward next season (actually they probably can!)

Sanchez would be a great acquisition, problem is getting Arsenal to sell.

They lose out on £50m but make the top four next season then it's worth it.

The sell him now for fifty million and immediately compensate the losses from missing out on CL this year. They keep him, allow him to leave next year for nothing, and still don't make CL in 2018-19, then they have lost considerably more. Big decision.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/arsen...il-to-qualify-for-the-champions-league-2017-5

Can you imagine if we actually just signed Sanchez & Hazard when we were originally in for them. Christ, what a team that would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.