Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't really have to make a case for how good Sanchez is now. He's had an incredible season and he's been the best player in the Premier league for a while.

But he is 28/29 and when you watch him play you can see that in 1-2 seasons his game is going to dip. I have said the same about Aguero.

I'd rather stick with Aguero, and look to sign a long term replacement like Mbappe. We might not get Mbappe, but players like his standard do emerge, and we are well placed to sign them. if not this season, then next. If real Madrid buy Mbappe, they can't buy another forward next season (actually they probably can!)
I don't see we will sell Aguero anyway but I can't see him hungry anymore. I hope I'm wrong
In this position, I think we need world class like Sanchez right now. Sane and Stering prove me last season they're not enough. They will be but not yet.

Unless anyone knows differently, I'd take his Fleetwood comment with a big pinch of salt.

Is it not a big coincidence he started posting the day after Away Day has last posted, and he's posted as often as he did before?

There's also certain posts that he's made that are similar to a poster in Arsenal Mania, so. I'd take his not knowing of that forum with a pinch of salt as well.

I also think he was Rosler1985 and spent time arguing with himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.