Neymar

Doesn't always work out like that, does it?

The clubs agree between themselves when instalments will be paid.

The contract terms/length would mean absolutely nothing to Barcelona. You can't be like 'you're not getting all the money soon because we're stretching it out over a mega long contract lol'.

I think he means that the transfer fee is spread out over the contract length on the books.

I fucking hate rags. third post on their thread about psg and neymar.

RbaSI29vSreS3zr4zk0JZw.png

Neymar has no chance of winning the Champions League or Ballon d'Or at PSG. It begs the question though, how much will Mbappe be worth if he keeps going the way he is?

Q. IF Neymar is available and the fees quoted were correct and out of our FFP restraints.. If Barca say "Can we have Aguero at a Value of say £90m.. " Would you fork out £100m straight, knowing we've had the best of Sergio, and he then reunites with best pal Messi. Neymar join G.Jesus and we have the 3rd best player in the world?

That's a tough one for me.. future proof + refresh or see out contract + make Sergio and Jesus work.

Q. IF Neymar is available and the fees quoted were correct and out of our FFP restraints.. If Barca say "Can we have Aguero at a Value of say £90m.. " Would you fork out £100m straight, knowing we've had the best of Sergio, and he then reunites with best pal Messi. Neymar join G.Jesus and we have the 3rd best player in the world?

That's a tough one for me.. future proof + refresh or see out contract + make Sergio and Jesus work.
Short, simple answer; no. Neymar is not worth the loss of Aguero PLUS 100m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.